Golden Ticket Sweepstakes
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Golden Ticket Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is HAS Beauty, LLC d/b/a AF94 , 12100 Wilshire Blvd, Ste. 1150, Los Angeles, CA 90025 ("Sponsor"), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes. Any inquiries regarding this Sweepstakes are to be directed to Sponsor. Sponsor may promote and advertise this Sweepstakes using services provided by various social media platforms (“Channels”); however, this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Channels. Any inquiries regarding this Sweepstakes are to be directed to Sponsor.
2. BINDING AGREEMENT: These Official Rules ("Rules") constitute a legally binding agreement by and between Sponsor and entrant ("Entrant" or “Entrants”), and govern entry in the Sweepstakes. By participating, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to abide by these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will void an Entrant's entry. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or Potential Winners (defined below in Section 6) may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any other Sweepstakes or promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Rules, these Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (except for residents of Rhode Island who are excluded from participating), and are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. The Sweepstakes is void in Rhode Island, and all other United States territories outside the 50 United States, and where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees and immediate family members (herein defined as spouse, parents, siblings, and children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not) of Sponsor and its licensees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers are not eligible to participate. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on July 25, 2022 and ends on December 31, 2022 (the "Entry Period").
5. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry: (a) the Primary Method of Entry and (b) the Alternative Means of Entry ("AMOE") outlined below (collectively, "Entry" or "Entries"). Entries in violation of the limits stated herein are void, and Entrant will be subject to disqualification in Sponsor's sole discretion if Entrant uses multiple methods of entry, or multiple email addresses, or in any way attempts to circumvent Entry limits.
a. PRIMARY METHOD OF ENTRY: During the Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by purchasing the product described below in Section 5(a)i (“Entry Product”) in-store from any Walmart Inc. (“Walmart”) location with the exception of those locations in which the Sweepstakes is void per Section 3 of these terms. There is no limit to the number of times that an Entrant can enter the Sweepstakes using this method during the Entry Period; however, Entrants who have returned the Entry Product during the Entry Period, and within thirty (30) days of its ending, will not be eligible.
i. ENTRY PRODUCT: AF94 JOYSTICKERS (face & body stickers)
b. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: To avoid entering via the Primary Method of Entry, you may enter by the AMOE instead. To enter via this method, take a photograph of an AF94 display at a Walmart store and post the photo publicly to Instagram Stories with the hashtag “#af94goldenticket” in the caption of the story. Posts made via private accounts will be ineligible to win. Only one (1) Entry per person may be submitted using this method. AMOE Entries must be posted publicly on Instagram by December 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time). Sponsor is not responsible for late or lost entries, or technical issues that otherwise might prevent Sponsor’s receipt of any AMOE Entries. Sponsor will notify the AMOE winner via direct message on Instagram within thirty (30) days of the end of the Entry Period.
Important notice regarding online entry from your mobile device: Depending on your wireless service provider/plan, you may be subject to additional fees when accessing and using the mobile services from your device in connection with entering and participating in the Sweepstakes or communicating with Sponsor or its representatives. Entrants using this means of entry are solely responsible for all charges, fees and taxes associated with entry and participation in this Sweepstakes. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans prior to participating via a mobile device.6. RANDOM PLACEMENT OF GOLDEN TICKETS: Sponsor has provided five (5) printed tickets (“Golden Tickets”) to be placed randomly in Walmart’s in-store inventory. Sponsor will also provide one (1) additional Golden Ticket to an Entrant selected at random from all AMOE Entrants. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries.
7. WINNER CONFIRMATION
a. WINNERS via PRIMARY METHOD OF ENTRY: An Entrant who receives a Golden Ticket (“Winner”) must, within fifteen (15) days of the winning Entry, notify Sponsor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be collect on one of the prize options described in Section 8 below. Potential Winner’s email to Sponsor must include the following entry information:
- Promotion Name: AF94 Golden Ticket;
- First and last name;
- Street address;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Golden Ticket unique identification code (located on the left side of the printed ticket); and
- Photograph of the Golden Ticket as an email attachment.
8. PRIZE OPTIONS: